Flight from Iceland to Greenland postponed until tomorrow

Weather conditions in Greenland were not favourable today so the team will spend the day exploring Akureyri and the area around.

The plan now is to fly to Greenland tomorrow morning (2nd of June) at 07:00. Let´s hope the clouds will find something better to do than lingering over the Watkins mountains and force us to change plans again.

More on this later.